HostFamily Ministry Elementary
Create an energetic and engaging large group experience. As a host on stage, we need you to champion small groups from the platform. You win when you inspire and motivate kids to make their time in group meaningful.
As a host on stage, you’re committed to doing your part in creating an energetic and engaging large group experience for Elementary aged children. You will need to memorize your script, cues, and transitions and deliver an energetic performance that engages kids and keeps the program running smoothly. All supplies as well as a script will be prepared and ready for you each Sunday. The host should not mind acting goofy to engage the kids.
- Deliver an energetic performance that engages kids and keeps the program running smoothly
- Memorize your script, cues, and transitions.
- Give your all.
- Show up on time.
- Wear your Family Ministry Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Participate in the Volunteer Huddle.
- Attend the appropriate training events and meetings whenever possible.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You’re committed to doing your part in creating an energetic and engaging large group experience.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.
- Rotation: Commit to a regular schedule.
- Hours: Sundays, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Prep: 1 hour during the week
- Duration: One year commitment with a six month check-in