Worship TeamFamily Ministry Elementary
Lead elementary kids in worship using music videos that are full of hand motions and movement. You win when kids are moved to participate together in collective worship.
Lead elementary kids in worship using music videos that are full of hand motions and movement. You’re committed to doing your part in creating an excellent and engaging worship experience through music. You will need to review the music for Sunday and learn the motions to the songs, coming prepared, ready to teach the kids the motions and lead them in worship. The Worship Leader can coordinate times if you need to practice together as a team to go over the motions.
- Learn the music and corresponding motions on the weekly set lists.
- Worship Leader - Lead any necessary practice sessions with your worship team.
- Worship Leader - Memorize any scripted transitions between songs during large group.
- Give your all.
- Show up on time.
- Wear your Family Ministry Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Participate in the Volunteer Huddle.
- Deliver an energetic performance that engages kids.
- Attend any necessary practice sessions with your worship leader.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You are committed to doing your part in creating an excellent and engaging worship experience through music.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.
- Rotation: Commit to a regular schedule.
- Hours: Sundays, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Prep: 1 hour during the week
- Duration: One year commitment with a six month check-in