Prep TeamFamily Ministry Preschool
Prepare resources for small groups and ensure spaces are clean and in order. As a member of the prep team, we need you to set up small groups for success—literally. You win when
Make sure small groups are ready for each Sunday.
- Have resources ready and in the appropriate rooms and spaces each week.
- Ensure the space you are responsible for is clean and in order.
- Give your all.
- Attend the appropriate training events and meetings whenever possible.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about small group leaders and the kids they influence.
- You’re committed to serving small group leaders by preparing an environment and taking care of details so small group leaders can focus more of their time on kids.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.
- Rotation: Commit to a regular schedule.
- Hours: 1-2 hours during the week
- Duration: One year commitment with a six month check-in