Small Group Leader Babies/ToddlersFamily Ministry Preschool
Provide loving and safe care for babies and toddlers while giving them their first glimpse of our heavenly Father through playtime activities. You win when you create a safe and fun environment for babies and toddlers that parents feel comfortable to leave their child with you so they can attend worship service with no distractions.
Preschool leaders aren’t babysitters. You are giving babies and toddlers their first glimpse of our heavenly Father. You will have special words and rhymes to say or sing while rocking or changing babies. Playtime activities are provided for toddlers to teach the monthly bottom line through one on one and small group play. Each activity will outline what you do as well as words to say, and all supplies will be prepped and ready for you each week. You will need to come prepared that morning to engage toddlers in the fun play.
- Lead Small
- Lead provided small group activities with toddlers
- Engage babies and toddlers with play
- Change diapers as necessary
- Give your all.
- Show up on time.
- Wear your Family Ministry Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Participate in the Volunteer Huddle.
- Connect with the families of the babies and toddlers you care for.
- Connect with your coach monthly and meet with them every six months.
- Attend the appropriate training events and meetings whenever possible.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You are committed to consistently investing in and caring for your few over a period of time.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.