Small Group LeaderFamily Ministry Elementary
Care for an assigned small group of children and lead them through a provided lesson plan each week. You win when kids have meaningful interactions that influence their faith in Jesus and deepen their relationships with others.
Small Group Leaders care for an assigned small group of children and lead them through a provided lesson plan each week, and consistently connect with their families. Each activity will outline what you do as well as words to say, and all supplies will be prepped and ready for you each week. You will need to come prepared that morning to engage your few and have fun.
- Lead Small
- Lead provided small group activities
- Participate in large group
- Give your all.
- Show up on time.
- Wear your Family Ministry Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Participate in the Volunteer Huddle.
- Connect with the families of the kids you care for.
- Connect with your coach monthly and meet with them every six months.
- Attend the appropriate training events and meetings whenever possible.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You are committed to consistently investing in and caring for your few over a period of time.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.