Small Group LeaderFamily Ministry Students
Care for an assigned small group of students and lead them through a provided set of discussion questions each week. You win when kids have meaningful interactions, both inside and outside of small group, that influence their faith in Jesus and deepen their relationships with others.
Small Group Leaders care for an assigned small group of students and lead them through a provided set of discussion questions each week, and consistently connect with them and their families. You need to come prepared with the questions and materials you need for group.
- Lead Small
- Lead provided small group discussions
- Participate in large group
- Give your all.
- Show up on time.
- Wear your Family Ministry Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Participate in the Volunteer Huddle.
- Connect with the students you lead outside of Sunday mornings.
- Connect with the families of the students you care for.
- Connect with your coach monthly and meet with them every six months.
- Attend the appropriate training events and meetings whenever possible.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You are committed to consistently investing in and caring for your few over a period of time.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.