HostFamily Ministry Students
Create an energetic and engaging large group experience, to include leading a stage game and making any necessary announcements of upcoming events. As a host on stage, we need you to champion small groups from the platform. You win when you inspire and motivate kids to make their time in group meaningful.
As a host on stage, you’re committed to doing your part in creating an energetic and engaging large group experience for students, to include leading a stage game and making any necessary announcements of upcoming events. All supplies will be prepared and ready for you each Sunday.
- Welcome students
- Lead stage game
- Make any necessary announcements
- Give your all.
- Show up on time.
- Wear your Family Ministry Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Participate in the Volunteer Huddle.
- Attend the appropriate training events and meetings whenever possible.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You’re committed to doing your part in creating an energetic and engaging large group experience.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.
- Rotation: Commit to a regular schedule.
- Hours: Sundays, 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Prep: 1 hour during the week
- Duration: One year commitment with a six month check-in