Worship TeamFamily Ministry Students
Lead students in worship with instruments and/or vocals. You win when students are moved to participate together in collective worship.
As a member of the worship team, we need you to create an environment that breaks down walls and prepares kids to be open to hear what is said during large group, as well as engage in the conversation during small group. You’re committed to doing your part in creating an excellent and engaging worship experience through music. You will need to learn the music and come to weekly band practices.
- Learn the music on the weekly set lists.
- Come to weekly band practices.
- Worship Leader - Select worship songs for large group worship session.
- Worship Leader - Lead band practice sessions with your worship team.
- Give your all.
- Show up on time.
- Wear your Family Ministry Volunteer T-Shirt.
- Participate in the Volunteer Huddle.
- Deliver an energetic performance that engages kids.
- Attend any necessary practice sessions with your worship leader.
- Attend the appropriate training events and meetings whenever possible.
- Attend worship service.
- You love God.
- You care about kids.
- You are committed to doing your part in creating an excellent and engaging worship experience through music.
- You completed and passed the application, background check, and interview process.
- Rotation: Commit to a regular schedule.
- Hours: Sundays, 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Prep: 1 hour during the week
- Duration: One year commitment with a six month check-in